Unite For Bleeding Disorders Walk
Thank you for your interest in the West Virginia Hemophilia Foundation Annual Walk! The money raised at this event will be used to assist our overall mission to find better treatments and cures for bleeding disorders and to prevent the complications of these disorders through education, awareness, advocacy and research.
It's now more important than ever to Unite with your bleeding disorders community. Please consider starting a team, joining an existing team, or making a donation. Every little bit counts and brings us closer to our goal! If you’re not sure who to donate to, check out our amazing list of teams! Be sure to click on their links and see why they Unite!
The funds generated from our Walk help the West Virginia Chapter of the National Hemophilia Foundation:
- Promote patient advocacy and blood safety for everyone
- Support families in need by offering assistance with medical bills, travel to and from the treatment center, knee/elbow braces and other medical devices
- Provide medical ID jewelry to our members at no cost to them
- Provide local educational programming throughout the year
- Provide a support network to all our community members
- Create and increase awareness about bleeding disorders
- Support Youth and Family Camp
We hope you will join us virtually on October 10th, because this event is about more than just fundraising. This is a day where our community and everyone who supports it come together to celebrate each other, support each other, and share a beautiful day together.